Were you recently hurt in a car accident or another type of accident in Magnificent Mile, IL? Do you believe someone else is to blame? Have you had to miss work or incurred medical expenses because of injuries you sustained in the accident? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may be entitled to compensation for these and other losses you experienced.
Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers can help you demand fair compensation from the party responsible for your accident. We provide a free consultation where we can discuss your legal rights and options in a confidential manner. Contact us at (312) 929 2884 today to learn more.
How Our Magnificent Mile Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Damages
At Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers, we have more than 30 years of combined experience. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our deserving clients in Chicago, Illinois.
When you hire our firm, you can trust us to:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Identify all parties who may have contributed to the accident
- Gather evidence to help establish fault and the full extent of your damages
- Handle communications with insurance providers and other parties on your behalf,
- Handle claims, case deadlines, and paperwork
- Negotiate fair compensation on your behalf
Learn more about how we have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients when you call us today.
The History of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL
The Magnificent Mile is an upscale district in Chicago, IL. It was part of the planned construction of the Burnham Plan of Chicago in 1909. Today, The Magnificent Mile is a mixture of fine dining restaurants, luxury retailers, museums, theatres, and hotels. The area features an annual events calendar, including opportunities for enjoying new food and drink, live music, theater productions, and dinner cruises.
It also offers attractions that can be experienced year-round, such as:
- 360 Chicago
- The Chicago Sports Museum
- Winery tours
- The House of Blues Chicago
- DuSable Bridge
- City Gallery in the Historic Water Tower
How to get to Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers from Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
Public Transportation Directions
You can reach our office from Magnificent Mile by following these directions:
- Head north on N. Michigan Ave. toward E. Huron St.
- Make a U-turn at E. Huron St.
- Turn right onto E. Wacker Dr.
- Turn left onto N. La Salle St.
Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers will be on the right and is located at 134 N La Salle St., Suite #2160, Chicago, IL 60602.
If you have any trouble finding our office or would like to learn more about how we can help you with your personal injury claim, contact us today. We provide a free, no-obligation consultation
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
Our primary practice areas are:
Our lawyers demand justice and financial accountability when our clients are injured by other drivers’ negligent behavior, including:
- Drunk driving – Drunk driving can cause drivers to have trouble maintaining their vehicle in a lane and impair their judgment and depth perception.
- Drowsy driving – Drowsy driving is similar to drunk driving and can be just as deadly.
- Speeding – Speeding increases the likelihood of accidents because drivers have less time to stop to avoid a collision after they recognize a hazard. Additionally, speeding is more likely to cause more severe injuries because of the greater impact and the decreased efficiency of safety features at higher speeds.
- Aggressive driving – Aggressive driving may include weaving between lanes, running red lights and stop signs, failing to yield the right-of-way, tailgating, or speeding.
- Distractions – Today’s drivers are distracted by everything from eating in the car and talking to passengers to being constantly alerted by their phones and obsessing about the latest responsibility in their lives. Distractions can make it difficult to concentrate on the complex task of driving.
We can investigate the accident and uncover why it occurred.
We also assist clients who were injured on the job, including in construction accidents caused by the negligence of contractors and property owners.
Motorcycle accidents tend to cause severe injuries to bikers, even at low speeds. These injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Arm and leg injuries
- Road rash
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Soft tissue injuries
We understand the lifetime toll these injuries can have on victims and will work tirelessly to secure the compensation that can help provide for your future care.
Slip & Fall
Slip and fall accidents often occur because property owners fail to regularly inspect their property and/or fix hazards once they become aware of them. When this occurs, our lawyers demand accountability for their negligence.
Truck drivers and companies are required to comply with a variety of federal laws that dictate everything from the hour’s drivers can operate their vehicles to loading the vehicle to maintaining it. If these parties violate these rules and cause an accident, we can help hold them accountable.
When someone’s negligence causes the death of your loved one, we can help ensure your family does not experience undue financial burden.
We can help if your loved one was killed in a:
- Car accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Truck accident
- Slips and fall
- Construction accident
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home accident
- Or another event
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Damages Available in Magnificent Mile Personal Injury Cases
In Illinois, damages you can recover in a personal injury case generally break down into two categories:
Economic damages can be quantified by a bill, estimate, or invoice. Economic damages may provide you with compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Lost income and employment benefits
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Costs to repair or replace your damaged personal property
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Non-economic damages represent other losses that accident victims often suffer but are not as easy to quantify, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
The Value of Your Case
One of the most common questions our attorneys receive is, “What is my case worth?” While the value of the damages you suffered is a primary factor in determining the answer to this question, it can be difficult to determine the potential value of your case because every case is unique.
Various factors can affect your case’s value, including:
- Your age, health, and occupation
- The type and severity of your injuries
- The duration of your recovery period
- Insurance coverage available for your injuries
- Whether you were left permanently disabled
- Whether you were comparably negligent
An experienced attorney can give you a better estimate of the potential value of your claim after they conduct a thorough investigation into the accident.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Cook County?
At Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers, we take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis. If we recover compensation for your claim, we will receive the agreed-upon percentage outlined in your retainer agreement.
Statute of Limitations in Chicago Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations is the timeline by which you must take certain legal action. The statute of limitations in Illinois for personal injury cases is two years to file a lawsuit. This means that in most cases, you only have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. If you miss this deadline, you can be barred from recovering any compensation through the courts.
However, there are some important exceptions that may shorten or extend this timeline, so it’s important you discuss your particular situation with a knowledgeable lawyer as soon as possible.
Schedule a free case evaluation with a Magnificent Mile Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you injured in an accident near Magnificent Mile? If so, you may have the right to pursue compensation for your lost income, medical expenses, pain, suffering, and other losses you have experienced. You do not have to go through this difficult ordeal alone. The Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers are here to guide you every step of the way.
Find out more about our office location. We serve in all neighborhoods throughout Cook County, FL including:
- Central Station (60601)
- Dearborn Park (60605)
- Grant Park (60940)
- Magnificent Mile (60611)
- Near South Side (60606)
- New Eastside (60601)
- River North (60654)
- South Loop (60605)
- Streeterville (60611)
- West Loop Gate (60661)
What Our Magnificent Mile Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google reviews.