Clients can find us at 134 N La Salle St, Ste #2160, Chicago, IL 60602.
Our office is located in the Metropolitan Building in Downtown Chicago at the intersection of La Salle St and Randolph St. We are half a mile north of Willis Tower, about a half mile west of Millennium Park, and about a half mile north of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Our office is adjacent to the Cadillac Palace Theatre.
The Richard J. Daley Center, home of the Circuit Court of Cook County, is one block east of our office. The Everett McKinley Dirksen U.S. Courthouse is about half a mile south of our building. We are across the street from Chicago City Hall. We are one block west of the County Building for Cook County.
- North: Take I-90/I-94 E toward Chicago, and get off at exit 51C, East Washington St. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Washington St. Then, turn left onto La Salle St and proceed to our office near Randolph St.
- South: Head north on Clark St and turn right onto Harrison St, then left onto Dearborn St. Turn left onto Randolph St, and continue to our office on La Salle St.
- East: Head west on Randolph St to our office at the intersection with La Salle St.
- West: Go east on Washington St and turn left onto La Salle St. Continue to our building near the intersection with Randolph St.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Chicago, IL
The nearest public parking garage is underneath 120 N La Salle. You can enter from Wells St, between Court Pl and Washington St. You can also find a public parking garage at 118 N Wells St, which you can enter from Wells St just south of Court Pl.
The Chicago Transit Authority has several public transportation options for reaching our office. We are one block from the Washington/Wells subway station and one and a half blocks from the Clark/Lake subway station. CTA bus routes 37, 134, 135, 136, and 156 stop in front of, or across the street from, our building. Bus routes 22 and 24 stop one block away.
Top Sights in Chicago,IL:
- The Picasso
- Monument with Standing Beast
- Skydeck Chicago
- Museum of Illusions Chicago
- The Chicago Theatre
- American Writers Museum
- McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- 360 CHICAGO
- Buckingham Fountain
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation. During your consultation, you can describe your accident, and we will assess your case and outline your legal options for seeking compensation from those who injured you. You can request your consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown West Loop
- Cambria Hotel Chicago Loop – Theatre District
- Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago
- The Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel Chicago Loop
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
What’s nearby our law office:
- Millennium Park
- Cadillac Palace Theatre
- James R. Thompson Center
- James M. Nederlander Theatre
- City of Chicago – City Hall
- Riverwalk – The Jetty
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers focuses on personal injury cases, including car accidents, slip & fall accidents, workplace accidents, and wrongful death. We understand the emotional and physical trauma you have suffered due to your accident. Our personal injury attorneys in Chicago, IL will build a case to hold those who caused your injuries liable for your financial and non-financial losses.
More Than 30 Years of Combined Experience
The lawyers at Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers have over 30 years of combined experience and are seasoned litigators who are not intimidated by large insurance companies. We will try to settle your case quickly and fairly if possible, but if the other party does not offer a fair settlement, we will take your case to court.
For more information, contact Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers today to discuss your accident.
Areas We Serve in Chicago, IL
South Side, Magnificent Mile, Chinatown, West Garfield Park, Lincoln Park, River North, Little Village, Hyde Park, Lake View, West Loop, Logan Square, Austin, South Chicago, Wicker Park, Oakland, Humboldt Park, Englewood, Lower West Side, O’Hare, Cabrini Green, Fulton Market, Wrigleyville, Back of the Yards, Andersonville, Belmont Cragin, McKinley Park, Bronzeville, North Lawndale, Portage Park, Lake Meadows, Northalsted, Norwood Park, Ukrainian Village, Garfield Ridge, Auburn Gresham, South Loop, Hegewisch, Roscoe Village, East Garfield Park, Bucktown, Altgeld Gardens, West Pullman, Hanson Park, Chicago Lawn, Sauganash, Printer’s Row, Little Italy, Archer Heights, Canaryville, West Ridge, Calumet Heights.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews here.